Domaine de Peyrecaty is in the picturesque Dordogne region in Southwest France. it has a a total of nine lovely gites, ranging in sizes:
- Le Manoir, 5-bed large house
- L’Ecurie, 4-bed detached farmhouse
- La Loge Rose, 2-bed detached farmhouse
- La Grange, 3-bed cottage
- Le Grenier, 2-bed cottage with a 1-bed annexe
- St Amand, 2-bed villa
- Biron, 3-bed villa
- Cadouin, 2-bed villa
- Domme, 2-bed villa,
What do expect onsite:
- Heated Pool: Attractive enclosed area with sun loungers, parasols, paddling pool, tables & chairs. The water temperature’s a perfect 28° everyday.
- Bar: Our little bar serves local wines, grand crus, gins, beers, champagne, milkshakes, ice creams, hot chocolate, coffee…
- Bar Terrace: the social hot-spot
- Perfect place for mingling and enjoying a drink in laidback surroundings whilst watching children play in the sunshine.
- Sports: Excellent Tennis Court, Badminton, Table Tennis, Boules, 5-aside Football. We also have rackets and balls you can borrow.
So as we have said, Domaine de Peyrecaty is located in the beautiful Dordogne region in Southwest France. Only minutes away from gorgeous villages and the chateaux-lined Dordogne river. This area of France offers some of the most romantic scenery in Europe, with country lanes, secret hamlets, forgotten churches and countless rivers.
- Local Village : Belvès is a beautiful medieval village 5 minutes away with restaurants, bistro, café, supermarket, butcher, pharmacy, bank, post office, beautician, tourist office, market and quiet streets to meander.
- Les plus Beaux Villages de France : We’re surrounded by 8 villages voted ‘The most Beautiful Villages in France’.
- Belvès (our local village), Beynac-et-Cazenac, Castelnaud-La-Chappelle, Domme, La Roque Gageac, Limeuil, Monpazier and Saint-Leon-sur-Vezere. Sarlat is also a really beautiful city with on of the prettiest market in france
Only 5 – 30 minutes from Domaine de Peyrecaty:
The owners love chateaux and maisons troglodyte! So follow those that they have visited and really recommend (most of them the visit is with audio guide in English):
- Château de Castelnaud
- Château de Commarque*
- Château de Beynac*
- Château de Biron
- Les Jardins de Marqueyssac
- Village de La Madeleine
- Maison Forte de Reignac
*not really interesting for kids.
There are also some places bellow that kids love: