Festive Christmas holiday on a fab farm stay with fun activities in Devon, Christmassy cottages, present for the children and special offer with £100 off!
EEKK is It mad to start thinking about Christmas? Believe it or not, I nearly put on a Christmas film last night, yes I agree that would be too early, but it definitely is not too early if you are thinking of going away on a family holiday this Christmas or New Year.
North Hayne Farm is the most amazing farm stay with beautiful self-catering cottages, only eight in fact, with private hot tubs in each!
Their loving animals would LOVE some friendly faces to see over the festive period, as they need to be looked after all year round. So here is what festive magic there is in Devon at North Hayne Farm for families this Christmas …
- A very special visit from Farmer Christmas on Christmas eve and a real live Nativity. Costumes provided.
- Reindeer food making activity on Christmas Eve for the little ones
- Carol singing down at the Farm
- Decorated cottages with Christmas tree and special present for each child
- Cottage kitchens are well equipped for Christmas lunch but if guests don’t fancy cooking there are local restaurants offering Christmas lunch
- Christmas trails to do around the farm
- Animal feeding sessions as normal EVERYDAY including Christmas day.
- Donkey rides and special animal activities such as Jingly Goat walks with Pepper or Porridge, the two resident goats and ‘Piggies in blankets’ cuddles with the Guinea pigs.
Looking to escape after Christmas festivities to relax OR for a large group looking for a number of cottages and like a New Year get together…
The animal magic continues with animal feeding, donkey rides and cuddles. The local North Devon beaches are just beautiful and perfect for walking off excess mince pies and Christmas dinner – even explore the stunning Exmoor National Park and recharge before heading back to school/work.
- Indoor biscuit decorating session during the week
- North Hayne Farm’s animal Welly Wanging (boot throwing) competition for all the cottages which is full of laughter and fun, very much for those dads and grandads.
For those that need a little extra support, North Hayne Farm offer award winning Dementia and autism friendly holidays and understand that that families might need to ‘escape’ the festivities because they or their grandparents or children struggle with the busyness of it all.
Prices start from *£1275. Full weeks run from Thursday 21st – Thursday 28th Dec (CHRISTMAS WEEK) and then Thursday 28th Dec – Thursday 4th Jan (New YEAR WEEK)
Shorter 5-night breaks are also available.
**SPECIAL OFFER for Holiday Tots guests. £100 off full week Christmas or New Year stays, just quote FESTIVETOTS when booking.