With the sunshine and warmer weather, the chat between mums often turns to sun creams and which one is the best. We were recently sent the Green People Organic Children’s Scent Free SPF 30 Lotion to review. We took it on holiday to South Africa and loved it. Some of the sun creams on the market have strong odours and are so sticky you need a scourer to get the cream off your hands afterwards.
I loved the Green People Suncream as it didn’t leave that sticky feeling on my hands afterwards – it also felt like I was rubbing in moisturiser rather than sun cream. Georgia doesn’t seem to mind me applying this one and it doesn’t seem to irritate her skin.
- This suncream provides both UVA and UVB protection (97% UVB Protection which are the rays that cause burning.
- NEW Plant based packaging – Green People are ethically responsible. The packaging is fully recyclable and made from renewable sugar cane. It is farmed on sustainable land and is therefore completely carbon neutral
- For every suncream sold, Green People will donate 30p to the Marine Conservation Society.
This suncream retails for £19.00 for 150ml so it is on the higher end but saying that, it does seem to last for ages. Ours lasted our entire 2 week holiday and is now in Georgia’s school bag for top ups during her school day.
We were also sent the Organic Children Hand Sanitiser. I love that this product comes in a 100ml bottle so it can fit in hand luggage when travelling. The toilets on airplanes are so dirty that having this in your carry on is perfect after taking your little one to the loo, and also for mums after a messy nappy change.
Its also great for days out, festivals and picnics. I love the scent.
- It is naturally antibacterial and alcohol free!
- Gentle for sensitive skin with no need to rinse – safe for babies too!
- It lasts for ages, up to 200 pumps per bottle.
- 91% of the ingredients are certified organic.
The difference between this hand sanitiser and others is HUGE – the feeling on your hands as well as the smell. This product retails at £10 for a 100ml bottle but as mentioned before – with up to 200 pumps per bottle it too will last for ages.
Green People have an Organic Babies range too – they use bubbles from the stem of the Yucca plant to create soft foam and protect skin with aloe vera and shea butter. You really can feel the difference when using these products.
For their full range, click here