Fabulous Concierge Service at 2 Large Family Friendly Luxury Villas
La Grange & Acabanes are two large (6 bed) family friendly luxurious villas. They are situated just 20 mins from Bergerac airport in a stunning area of south west France. Both villas are owned & managed by Tracey Jones, who has been providing tailor made family holidays since 2000. If you are lucky enough to be able to stay at either of these two luxury villas, Tracey will be on hand to take all the stress out of organising your holiday. Tracey offers a wonderful concierge service, giving you a relaxing holiday experience and the concierge service is available both before & during your holiday.
Here are just some of the things that can be arranged:
- Advice and assistance with planning your method of travel & stop over accommodation and itineraries.
- Tracey offers a complimentary arrival grocery shopping service – guests can email Tracey a grocery list and all the shopping will be unpacked & stored in the kitchen ready for their arrival. Guests just pay for their groceries – no charge for the arrival shop. Further grocery shopping is available during the guests holiday for an additional charge.
- Tracey’s daughter in law lives locally to the villas & is bilingual and she is available for any language assistance during the guests stay.
- A complete catering service can be arranged, including meals for the oven for guests arrival, meal and BBQ boxes delivered to the villas during your stay. Chefs to visit and cook a full gastronomic experience. Click here for more info from the Villa Delivery Service.
- Booking wine tasting at the villas or assistance with booking family friendly wine tasting at local vineyards; for example, the wonderful Naked Vignernon where Amanda and David really look after our families
- Booking of family friendly restaurants
- Baby sitting with the lovely caretaker Anis who is fully qualified and registered
- Booking family friendly local gastronomic experiences which includes a goat farm
- Booking of taxis
- Here is a sample of activities that Tracey can book for the villas – yoga for all ages, beauty treatments, massages, reiki & Pilates.
Tracey is also on hand to recommend & advise on Family Days out – for example one of the best local family attraction’s is Chateau Bridoire, which is a lovely French Chateau with lots of kids activities.
Both villas are perfect for a family celebration and special occasion holidays are Tracey’s specialty! Whether it’s a wedding anniversary, a birthday or any another celebration, cakes & decorations for any age can be arranged. Tracey is happy to accept the challenge of any special request 😊 so if you have a family celebration coming up in 2020 or 2021 (it’s never too early to book!) La Grange or Acabanes would be the perfect place to stay. Please enquire for low occupancy rates for April, May, September and October