This fabulous holiday home can be found in a pretty Spanish street in the Costa del Sol. It is a townhouse with four bedrooms and private enclosed garden. sleeping up to 10 guests and fully kitted out for babies and toddlers it is a perfect base for families looking to holiday together in Spain!
It is so ideal for families with toddlers that, Bronwyn from Holiday Tots chose it as her family summer holiday with toddlers and friends. Here are five reasons why Bronwyn thinks it’s a brilliant place to stay with her family and friends…
• Contactable – Owner Steve was hands on throughout our stay and was easily contactable through WhatsApp. The exact location of the villa was sent using WhatsApp, so we were able to google map the directions from the airport.
• Pre-shop – Steve made sure he was there for when the online grocery shop arrived, he even unpacked all the groceries! Didn’t have to worry about the stress of shopping with toddlers on arrival, it was a lovely touch!
• Recommendations – Steve was really helpful with family-friendly activities to do in the local area and where to eat. It was really handy knowing he was there to answer any questions.
• The villa – itself is lovely, large, modern and child-friendly. The kids bunk room is spacious great with lots of toys, it is a great room for kids who are happy to sleep with their friends/cousins in bunks away from their parents.
• Enclosed garden – the enclosed garden is lovely and safe being a great place for the kids to play. We bought a cheap paddling pool so that the kids (they were 18months – 2 years at the time of the holiday) were able to have a little paddle without going to the main pool.
There are five reasons to consider Casa Eucalyptus for your next family holiday to Spain. The house has its own private enclosed garden with BBQ and a lovely seating area, perfect for nice summer evenings with the little ones. There is a communal swimming pool and tennis court too.
The location is perfect, minutes from Estepona, Puerto Banus and even Marbella. 1800m from the beach at Atalaya and then 600m from a handful of restaurants, supermarket and bakery. The Campanario golf and country club is located just a 2 minute walk from the townhouse and features a 9 hole-golf course, indoor swimming pool, spa and gym.